Drawing upon its extensive experience over the years in working with numerous design professional firms and law firms, Ames & Gough has developed another core area of expertise in serving the unique and specialized needs of other professional organizations and associations. We provide insurance placement and risk management advice for consulting and professional services firms in such sectors as technology, professional staffing, and real estate/property management. Our services are tailored to help these firms protect their assets and reduce their cost of risk. As experts in the placement of professional liability, property/casualty, D&O, and other management liability insurance programs, we offer a straight-forward, CLIENT FIRST approach. Our service is built on the following principles:
- Maintain deep knowledge and understanding of the professional and management liability insurance marketplace, and foster personal relationships with key underwriters who serve professional organizations and associations
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our clients' business and their overall risk profile, including organizational structure and governance, membership or client base, relationship structure, internal risk management processes, technology platforms and utilization, and employment practices and policies
- Prepare a comprehensive underwriting submission that highlights the positive attributes of the client
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings to allow our clients to tell their story directly to underwriters
- Actively negotiate with underwriters to ensure that our clients receive the right combination of price, coverage, and service with a financially secure, stable insurance company
- Assist with loss control and claims support to help reduce losses
The commercial insurance market for professional liability, D&O, Employment Practices, and other management liability insurance continues to be among the more volatile and is affected not only by losses associated with these coverage lines, but also by overall insurance industry results. Your firm deserves expert advice and counsel to navigate the right course to success. Let Ames & Gough help you today by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.