Ames & Gough has proven expertise assisting law firms, large and small, to protect their assets and reduce their cost of risk. We are experts in the placement of lawyers' professional liability insurance and offer a straight-forward, CLIENT FIRST approach. Our service is built on the following principles:
- Maintain deep knowledge and understanding of the professional liability insurance marketplace and foster personal relationships with key underwriters
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our clients' business including practice profile, client selection and internal conflict procedures, lateral hires, mergers, etc.
- Prepare a comprehensive underwriting submission that highlights the positive attributes of the law firm client
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings to allow our clients to tell their story directly to underwriters
- Actively negotiate with underwriters to ensure that our clients receive the right combination of price, coverage, and service with a financially secure, stable insurance company
- Assist with loss control and claims support to help reduce losses