Drawing upon its extensive experience over the years in working with hundreds of professional services firms throughout the U.S., Ames & Gough has developed another core area of expertise in serving the unique and specialized needs of professional associations and not-for-profits. We provide insurance placement and risk management advice for these organizations and our services are tailored to help protect their assets and reduce their cost of risk. As experts in the placement of professional liability, property/casualty, D&O, and other management liability insurance programs, we offer a straight-forward, CLIENT FIRST approach. Our service is built on the following principles:
- Maintain deep knowlege and understanding of the professional and management liability insurance marketplace, and foster personal relationships with key underwrither who serve professional associates and not-for-profits
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our client's business and their overall risk profile, including organizational structure and governance, memebership and client base, relationship structure, internal risk management processes, technology platforms and utilization, and employment practices and policies
- Prepare a comprehensive underwriting submission that highlights the positive attributes of the client
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings to allow our clients to tell their story directly to underwriters
- Actively negotiate with underwriters to ensure that our clients receive the right combination of price, coverage, and service with a financially secure, stable insurance company
- Assist with loss control and claims support to help reduce losses
The commerical insurance market for professional liability, D&O, Employment Practices, and other management liability insurance continues to be among the more volatile and is affected not only by losses associated with these coverage lines, but also by overall insurance industry results. Your firm deserves expert advice and counsel to navigate the right course to success. Let Ames & Gough help you today by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.