Contractors can face professional liability risks arising from one or more of the following services:
- Construction management - agency or at-risk;
- Design delegation related to specialty trade construction; and
- Design-build—hiring subconsultants; joint ventures, or self-performed design.
At Ames & Gough, we understand the complex nature of contractor professional liability risks and have worked with clients that face one or all of the above risks.
The services we provide include:
- Contract review;
- Development of go/no go procedures for design-build projects;
- Project manager training for professional liability loss prevention;
- Development of early identification and mitigation of potential losses;
- Strategic consulting for claim resolution; and
- Insurance program design, negotiation, and placement.