Ames & Gough offers a menu of risk management and loss prevention consulting services to meet the varied needs of our A/E firm clientele. The services we offer include:
- Contract Review - We act as an extension of your staff and work in cooperation with outside counsel. We will meet with your clients when requested to assist with difficult or complex contract negotiations.
- Seminars - Ames & Gough will conduct in house seminars on any of a variety of topics designed to inform and educate our clients' key staff and reduce losses. Our more popular seminar topics include Project Front End Alignment, Construction Phase Service Issues, and Risk Intensive Contract Provisions.
- Risk Management Assessments - A comprehensive review of an organization's risk management efforts.
- Focused Studies - Target one or more high-risk areas (i.e., client selection, project manager training, quality control, alternative project delivery systems) for intensified examination.
- Benchmark Surveys - Examine a broad scope of activities impacting risk related issues and benchmark the firm's performance against industry standards.
- Research Services and Consulting - Provides customized up-to-date information to clients on a vast array of issues. Our consulting services can be specifically tailored to fit our client's objectives.
- Publications - Ames & Gough publishes periodic white papers on topics of interest to our clients. Our goal is to educate and inform, while keeping our clients on the cutting edge of risk management and insurance issues.
We offer comprehensive programs tailored to architect/engineer issues that address pre-loss issues, coordination of all parties to the loss, and post-loss strategy. We encourage our clients to take advantage of pre-claims assistance whenever possible in the hopes of minimizing the potential size of a loss.